Webb Fontaine Group Manila Branch
Position Summary | Technical Writer
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other
We are looking for a Technical Writer who will be responsible for the preparation of instruction manuals and articles with the main goal to communicate complex, technical information more easily. The technical writer will play a vital role in developing, gathering, and disseminating technical information among clients and product teams.
What you will do:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface texts, user manuals, online help, and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Remains up-to-date with technological and product development.
What you will bring in:
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer or similar role in a software development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, MBA, or related field
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Should be able to effectively communicate with different stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in texts and pictures.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to describe complex problems to others, to listen, and involve others in the discussion.
- Detail-oriented and team player. Sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a must, French is a plus.
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid days off
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.