Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need a Software Test Automation Engineer to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
The incumbent will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure our products high quality. The QA technician plays an important role in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
- Understand Quality Engineering processes and the business requirements to create well-structured automated tests based on the test cases;
- Work independently to plan, schedule and execute automated software tests;
- Automate tests and develop automated regression test suites with such technologies as Selenium with Java tuned with Spock Framework and Groovy, as well as JMeter and Gatling;
- Automate API calls with REST Assured – a Java library to write powerful API tests;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Be proactive and stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Be flexible enough to research and setup most advantage technologies in the field;
- Schedule, organize and accomplish tasks within deadlines.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- Working experience as Software Test Automation Engineer;
- Solid knowledge of the Quality Engineering techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Ability to apply Quality Engineering knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Experience in web, mobile and desktop applications testing;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Willingness to travel.