Webb Fontaine Group Manila Branch
Senior Test Automation Engineer | Job Summary:
We are expanding and growing fast!
We are looking for experienced and qualified Senior Test Automation Engineers to help us build and develop automation tests and create test plans for functional systems that improve customer experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to build innovative solutions in a growing Global IT and software development company this might be the role and place for you. You’ll be working in a great environment and with a group of exceptionally friendly professionals committed to getting things done.
- Develops automation tests to reduce repeated manual tests and increase effectiveness, efficiency, and coverage of software testing;
- Assists or mentors other Test Automation Engineers on automated tests development;
- Participates in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test automation is promoted and applied effectively across multiple teams;
- Defines test plans, creates test cases, and executes them (both manually and automatically) for functional, integration, system, and regression testing, as well as for performance and security;
- Raise or verify reported software problems, documenting them by creating detailed tickets, providing reproduction steps;
- Provide QA reports and insights on improving quality;
- Provide application training, demonstrations, and system documentations such as end-user manuals, test cases, technical walkthroughs, and Test Automation guides;
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineers, System Analysts, Test Engineers, and other roles;
- Researches tools, methods, and technology trends to support test automation objectives.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalents;
- 5+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance and/or Development is required;
- At least 2 years of Automation Test development experience using frameworks/tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Carina, Cucumber, Jmeter, Katalon, and Geb, is required. Geb development experience is an advantage;
- Strong understanding or actual work experience of Groovy, SQL, Git, and Java, and of DevOps culture or Scrum Agile methodology are an advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in software development;
- Methodic and rigorous in approach in software quality assurance;
- Able to communicate technical issues effectively;
- Able to mentor other Test Engineers in developing Automation Tests;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.