People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and satisfaction ensuring our employees feel valued and happy in all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is crucial here: we care and support each other by keeping integrity and openness in the first place.
Webb Fontaine Engineering department consists of both Cross-functional Teams (Backend/Java/, Frontend/React/ and QA engineers), where engineers are part of a product team; as well as Functional Teams (Test Automation, DevOps engineers) that support the product teams. Our front-end engineers work as part of a product development team, as well as cooperate with each other to improve the overall processes and approaches to front-end development in the company.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Frontend Engineer. You will be involved in implementing new applications, adding improvements and new functionality in existing applications, fixing bugs, analyzing problems, and offering solutions.
1. Develop new applications, as well as rewrite the old applications with old technologies (Grails) into modern web applications technologies (React, Redux, WebSockets, etc.), and do diverse improvements in UI/UX. Besides the tech skills, we also value:
– creativity: we do a lot of changes on the frontend side, so we need you to be aware of the best practices, think out of the box, and bring new solutions.
– problem-solving skills: we face problems during both new apps development and rewriting, we expect you to suggest optimal solutions to the various problems.
2. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration. You will cooperate with designers, QAs, backend developers, Business Analytics, and Product teams. We expect you to be good at:
– communication: you will work with both technical and non-technical people. You are to be able to deliver the technical information efficiently, and also have persuasive skills to convince others that your suggestions are correct and necessary. English is required, as we also have Engineering teams in the Philippines.
– support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
3. Team mentorship and coaching: we need someone to support the team to improve their technical skills, so we expect you to provide guidance to team members, answer their questions and help in learning new technologies and grow.
– leadership: you are to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for team members and inspire the team to go beyond.
– giving feedback: we invest a lot in our employees’ development and we expect our team members to support the company in this. Giving on-time feedback to help the team members to stay on track is typical work for this position.
What you will bring in:
– Understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as JSON Web Token)
– Experience with front-end development tools (such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
– Hands-on experience in Website Performance optimization and other best practices
– Fluency in English
Why join Webb Fontaine Armenia
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid day offs
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, English Language sessions, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.