Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are keen to hire an experienced Product Manager who is looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance his / her skills and career in a great working environment.
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and passionate to deliver cutting-edge products, this announcement is for you!
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Represent the first & single point of contact with stakeholders for the respective project;
- Work with the business stakeholders’ in establishing a product roadmap;
- Run initiation processes for the projects;
- Coordinate people and all related tasks and quality of the assigned projects;
- Inform the client regularly and report in writing on the project status;
- Ensure the application of all methodologies and procedures by all team members of the project;
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Create and groom product backlog and get an internal agreement with Product officer and business stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams;
- Outline the project’s deliverables, phases, and milestones; create and maintains up-to-date a project plan;
- Together with Product Managers, lead business review sessions and user acceptance testing sessions to ensure that the product design meets the requirements, reducing the rework and accelerating the pace of delivery;
- Prepare the Project Closure Form and lessons learned document at the end of the project to enable further tuning of the company’s IT project management activities;
- Track status in the project plan, according to individual status reports;
- Assist testing team in their testing processes, ensuring that bug fixing is performed and communicated;
- Keep up to date with Agile best practices and new trends.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in Computer Science, or related field (Master’s preferred);
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an Agile Product Manager in a technology company writing user stories and epics, and following development process through user story acceptance;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping) and metrics (burn down metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time);
- Good knowledge and acumen of IT Technology fundamentals and solutions;
- PMP, PMI-ACP or PRINCE2 certification is a privilege;
- Excellent organizational and meeting coordination skills;
- Analytical and synthesizing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communications skill.