Product Manager | Position Summary
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across the organization. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm for excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine has diverse Product teams, which are mostly Cross-functional (Technical Lead, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Backend/Java Engineers/, Frontend/React/ Engineers, QA Engineers). Our Product Management team is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout our Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Product Manager, for one of our complex and biggest product teams operating in diverse countries, to take the responsibility of creating and owning the product strategy and roadmap, as well as managing the team to achieve the goals.
Tools: JIRA, Confluence
Let’s go deep and understand what we expect our new team member will do:
Responsible for product vision: You will be responsible for the satisfaction of the clients and make sure their needs are met. We need you to understand the product and business by doing customer discovery. Your duties will include:
– Conducting interviews with customers/users
– Do research to understand the customer’s pain
– Cooperate with external stakeholders, as well as our Business analysis team to come forth with the best solutions to meet our customers’ needs
The skills we value the most:
– stakeholder management: you will be the first contact with our stakeholders in establishing a product roadmap, project plan ad requirements
– team leadership: as our product teams are cross-functional, you’ll be responsible to lead a team of diverse profiles
–communication: there is a lot of communication with business stakeholders, management, and diverse teams, we need you to show active listening, negotiation, and persuasion skills, as well as the ability to translate product ideas to technical language and vice versa.
Product Management typical tasks:
– Write user stories and documentation
– Create a product roadmap
– Conduct root cause analysis
– Create SLA reports
– Apply product management best practices
– Apply agile methodologies
The candidate should have the following background:
– Communication and presentation skills
– Interviewing skills
– Analytical thinking
– Ability to see the big picture
– In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping), and metrics (burndown metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time)
– Experience working as an Agile Product Manager in a technology company writing user stories and epics, and following the development process through user story acceptance
– Fluency in English
-Fluency in French is a plus
– Experience working in an Agile environment
Webb Fontaine values
Excellence: This role requires exceptional excellence across its projects and deliverables, leading the way in quality and time management.
Passion: We are so passionate about what we do, we need someone to join the team that will join us on our quest to transform the Trade environment with enthusiasm and dynamism.
Innovation: Innovation is not just a buzzword for us it’s a way of life, turning ideas into solutions whilst adding value for our customers.
Trust: We hire the best, with complete trust in their ability and creativity.
Collaboration: We believe that all goals can be achieved by teamwork, and you need to be a great team player and a supportive team member.
Happiness: We believe that happiness is a key component in innovation across our business, you need to bring happiness to this role and your colleagues.
Creativity: We need someone full of ideas and initiation, who can bring ideas to the table and implement them with the best quality.
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply” button below.