Webb Fontaine Group
Position Summary | iOS Engineer
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
We welcome a motivated IOS Software Engineer to be involved in implementing new applications, adding improvements, analyzing problems, etc.
Technical stack: Swift, UIKit, Foundation, Core Data, AVFoundation
Tools: VSC, Bitbucket, Jira, Xcode
What you will do:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (iPhone & iPad);
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you will bring in:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in iOS development and depth knowledge of swift;
- Proficient in Swift and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience working with custom frameworks;
- Unit and integration testing with native tools;
- Familiar with architectures like MVC, Coordinator, and clean swift(VIP);
- Experience with continuous integration;
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process and ceremonies;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines;
- High level of commitment to delivering polished solutions for best user experience;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English.
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid days off
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.