Webb Fontaine Armenia
People Operations Specialist | Position Summary
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Treating employees as internal customers, the HR team is responsible for the entire employee lifecycle. Acting as the initial point of contact for employees on questions related to benefits, leaves, performance management, development program, payroll, our HR team also leads projects of engagement, motivation, development, and retention.
We welcome an experienced and motivated People Operations Specialist to take the responsibility of HR operations assuring our company’s people operations run smoothly, are always up to date, and the legal, ethical, and structural aspects are always maintained properly.
Technologies used: Armsoft, Nextcloud, Microsoft Office, Jira
What you will do:
Conduct audits for HR documentation and software we use: you will conduct an HR audit making sure all documents are in place and we work in compliance with the RA Labour code. You also will audit our Armsoft to assure the data is organized. We use Nextcloud as a file-sharing system and there is a lot of data that needs to be sorted.
- experience working with RA labor code: you will maintain the legal aspect of HR up-to-date and stay up-to-date on all legislation affecting legal aspects of people operations.
- organization skills and attention to detail: you are to work with lots of documents such as contracts, payroll, references and maintain HR hard and soft data.
- flexibility: we expect you to be comfortable with new tools, learn fast and be tech-savvy, as our tech environment/tools are updated constantly; and stay flexible in working with diverse cultures as we have offices in several corners of the world.
- communication: you will communicate a lot with both team members and external partners, you are to demonstrate advanced speaking and writing communication skills both in Armenian and English. French is a plus as we have French-speaking colleagues in our other offices.
People Operations processes and policies improvement: You will be involved in modernizing and improving the HR processes, and assist the HR manager in bringing together a new employee handbook with new approaches.
- innovation: you will be assigned to draft new policies, processes, flowcharts, organization charts, and other required documentation in English and Armenian. We need a new viewpoint here, so you are to do a lot of research, examine the best practices to come forth with innovative suggestions. You will also draft new templates of contracts and documents as seen required.
- self-motivated: We plan a lot of innovations and updates and we see you be the ambassador of the changes, so you are to bring a lot of motivation and enthusiasm to shift and improve the HR processes as well as learn and grow.
- ownership: every task assigned to you is to be owned by you. This means you are to conduct the project from A-Z making sure everything is done properly and in a timely manner. Staying consistent and responsible are key values here.
Teamwork: you will collaborate a lot with diverse teams (accounting, executive management, staff, administration, etc.). As a team player, you are to demonstrate.
- support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
- cooperation: as the big part of your job will be to keep the communication between all the teams, solve problems, understand the employee needs, you are to keep integrity and openness towards team members.
What you will bring in:
- Experience in an HR role, preferably in the IT sector (documentation administration, payroll, HR policies, and processes)
- Experience with ArmSoft
- Knowledge of RA Labor code
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English; French is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Jira
Benefits | Why join Webb Fontaine Armenia:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid day offs
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, English Language sessions, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.