Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are looking for a Mid-Level Java Software Engineer to help us build functional products and applications. If you have hands-on experience with programming in Java and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop, test and maintain high-quality web applications and services in java ecosystem
- Participate in code reviews, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Technical support and maintain applications in a production environment
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, QA, and DevOps․
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 2+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision․
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven)
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies
- Willingness to travel abroad if required
- Good knowledge of English