Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use product for our clients. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
The candidate may choose to work either part-time or with a permanent service contract.
If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Work closely with business analysts, project managers and development teams to obtain and understand business requirements;
- Sketch and mock up designs with strong conceptual backing;
- Create consistent and intuitive design systems across multiple platforms;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Implement UX best practices;
- Create detailed style guides and work with engineering to execute designs;
- Create wireframes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas;
- Visualize user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys;
- Practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes;
- Validate designs through technical checks/feasibility and testing;
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Must be able to present and defend design decisions and absorb critiques;
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- A strong understanding in UX design methods and techniques;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD;
- Understanding of front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap is a plus;
- Industry experience working across multiple platforms;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear communicator;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.