People matter here. Webb Fontaine’s culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
In collaboration with Product Managers and peer designers, Webb Fontaine Design Team is responsible for delivering the product design from early-stage to delivery for diverse Product teams of the company.
We welcome a motivated UI/UX Designer to take the responsibility of upgrading and improving the current design system and creating new designs and approaches in the company.
Tools: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD), other Prototyping tools like Axure RP, Sketch, Figma, etc..
1. Upgrade current designs, and create new ones.
Currently, we are changing our old technology – Grails to React and work on bringing all modules to one centralized system, as well as add new applications and functionals to them.
The day to day tasks will include:
– redesign and/or improve existing applications
– design new applications and integrate them into the existing system
– solve the project design problems due to the design system and keep consistent to Webb Fontaine product design approach
– be able to work both independently and do the work with minimum supervision, as well as be able to cooperate with both product and design team
2. Design system and process improvements. We expect you to be a part of our design process improvements and we expect you to bring new approaches and best practices to the company product portfolio.
3. Communication: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration with the Product team, management, designers, as well as stakeholders. You are to be able to:
– share ideas and validate them
– be constructive in introducing new ideas, approaches
– keep clear and constant information sharing with the team and the management to avoid miscommunication
– 3 years of experience in UI/UX designer role
– Good understanding of design systems
– Understanding of design process
– Experience with Agile and Lean UX
– Strong knowledge of UX trends
– Fluency in English
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.