Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use product for our clients. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes web/mobile applications, we would like to meet you.
- Work closely with business analysts, product managers and development teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
- Sketch and mock-up designs with strong conceptual backing.
- Create consistent and intuitive user interface design across multiple platforms.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Implement UX best practices.
- Create detailed style guides and work with developers to execute designs.
- Create wireframes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Visualize user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys.
- Practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes.
- Validate designs through technical checks/feasibility and testing.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Must be able to present and defend design decisions and absorb critiques.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- A strong understanding in UX design methods and techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD.
- Hands-on experience and having strong foundations using front-end technologies.
- Industry experience working across multiple platforms.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language.
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.