People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
Our Excellence center team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of the development and delivery of training products. Acting as the initial point of contact for employees on professional development and growth, Excellence Center also leads projects of engaging external candidates in educational programs on different software engineering specializations.
We welcome a motivated Training Coordinator to take the responsibility of assisting the company Excellence Center in preparing, facilitating, monitoring, evaluating, and documenting training activities in the company.
Tools: Jira, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Forms), Confluence, SurveyMonkey
1. Assist with designing and developing comprehensive corporate learning and development plans and curriculum:
2. Training process management: You will be responsible for the communication with both the staff and the trainers of the training programs and will assist in:
Besides the advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, below are the skills we value too:
– Communication: you will be the first touchpoint with the training staff and trainees and we expect you to demonstrate advanced speaking and writing communication skills both in Armenian and English.
– Flexibility: we expect you to be comfortable with new tools, learn fast and be tech-savvy, as our tech environment/tools are constantly updated; and stay flexible in working with diverse applicants.
– Innovation: We need to improve and implement processes, we expect you to stay up-to-date on training market and come forth with new solutions.
3. Training efficiency evaluation: you will conduct training and trainer evaluations and analyze the training evaluation results to suggest improvements accordingly.
4. Facility management: you will be in charge of organizing the rooms, equipment, and other supplies necessary for the training:
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.