People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine Engineering department consists of both Cross-functional Teams (Backend/Java/, Frontend/React/ and QA engineers), where engineers are part of a product team; as well as Functional Teams (Test Automation, DevOps engineers) that support the product teams. Our dedicated team of Test Automation engineers develops automation framework guidelines and coding standards to drive consistent automated testing practices across diverse product delivery teams.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Test Automation Engineer to take the responsibility of automating test cases and increasing test case coverage, as well as supporting the team to improve the performance and grow technically.
Technical Stack: Java, Selenium, Gatling, REST Assured, Gradle, SQL, Gherkin
Tools: Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree, TeamCity, Postman, Jira
1. Increase the number of automated test cases: Partnering with peer test automation engineers, developers, QA engineers, and product managers, you will be responsible for automating and increasing test cases for all the product teams in the company. You will mainly be involved in web automation, load testing, and API testing.
– test automation: typical tasks will be to automate tests and develop an automated regression tests suite using Selenium with Java tuned with Spock and Groovy, as well as Jmeter and Gatling for load testing. You will also work on automating API calls with REST Assured to write API tests. You will NOT run tests, analyze the results, or make reports, which will leave more room for technical tasks and development.
2. Team mentorship and coaching: we need someone to support the team to improve their technical skills, so we expect you to provide guidance to team members, answer their questions and help in learning new technologies and grow.
– leadership: you are to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for team members and inspire the team to go beyond. You are to be an efficient problem-solver always trying to find the best course of action for the bottlenecks.
– giving feedback: we invest a lot in our employees’ development and we expect our team members to support the company in this. Giving on-time feedback to help the team members to stay on track is typical work for this position.
3. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration, as our test automation team works with all the product teams across the company (both with Armenia and the Philippines teams, so proficiency in English is required).
– support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
– cooperation: you are to find efficient ways to communicate with the team members, solve problems, conduct discussions to get the work done.
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.