Webb Fontaine Group Manila Branch
Technical Writer | Job Summary:
We are looking for a Technical Writer who will be responsible for the preparation of instruction manuals and articles with the main goal to communicate complex, technical information more easily. The technical writer will play a vital role in developing, gathering, and disseminating technical information among clients and product teams.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface texts, user manuals, online help, and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Remains up-to-date with technological and product development.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer or similar role in a software development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, MBA or related field
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Should be able to effectively communicate with different stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in texts and pictures.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to describe complex problems to others, to listen, and involve others in the discussion.
- Detail-oriented and team player. Sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a must, French is a plus.
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.