Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are looking for a Technical Writer who will be responsible for the preparation of instruction manuals and articles with the main goal to communicate complex, technical information more easily. The technical writer will play a vital role in developing, gathering and disseminating technical information among clients and product teams.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Analyse existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface texts, user manuals, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Remains up-to-date with technological and product development.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer or similar role in a software development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, MBA or related field
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Should be able to effectively communicate with different stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in texts and pictures.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to describe complex problems to others, to listen and involve others in the discussion.
- Detail oriented and team player.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a must, French is a plus.