Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
The Information Security Specialist is responsible for developing scalable security solutions, mitigating security threats and vulnerabilities, and providing support on incident response.
Working closely with development and operations teams you will lead and provide hands-on activities in order to deliver the Information Security Roadmap and enhance capabilities on information security.
- Provide application security guidance including secure coding techniques and reviews, education & awareness, process and tools, security testing support and guidance for internal software development projects;
- Manage improvements in the security processes of the site, physical security, security of personnel that prevent the risks;
- Lead incidents investigation related to security with analysis root cause to issue corrective and preventive measures;
- Develop, update, review security procedures and provide technical guidance designed to protect service personnel, facilities, property, and other assets;
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields;
- 3 – 4 years of work experience in information security;
- Knowledge in application security vulnerabilities, testing techniques, and the OWASP framework;
- In-depth understanding of secure web application development, distributed systems, microservices architectures, RESTful APIs;
- Hands-on experience with Cryptographic APIs and Tools such as JCE, Bouncy Castle, OpenSSL;
- In-depth knowledge of compliance standards (PCI DSS, DPA, and so on) and IS standards (ISO 27001/27002, BS25999, ISO 20000, OWASP, and so on);
- Vulnerability and threat management experience;
- A clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.