Webb Fontaine Armenia
Position Summary | Technical Project Manager
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Our Technology and Օperations Management works on diverse extensive initiatives like setting up the incident management process, establishing OKRs, managing keycloak migration process, defining technical team performance appraisal, etc.
We look for an experienced Technical Project Manager who will work closely with the Executive Team to be accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering given strategic initiatives including business, operational, and information technology deliverables.
What you will do:
- Incident management. Currently, our company is implementing effective Incident management mechanisms to set up a follow-up, task tracking processes implementation, and culture development. You will cooperate with the management and the teams to define the tasks, track the process and define the metrics to measure the progress. Your duties will include:
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements, and foster a continuous learning culture
- Lead project retrospectives, driving continual process improvements throughout the projects execution
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Lead the process automation initiatives
- OKRs: Lead the OKR implementation initiative track and facilitate the review of the OKRs.
We strongly value:
– collaboration and communication skills: you will have collaboration within the whole company and both with the staff and board members. You will communicate a lot to keep your finger on the pulse and get results. Active listening, clarity and concision, openness, and the ability to give and receive on-time feedback are crucial values for this role.
What you will bring in:
- 5+ years of management experience in the IT field, including development and leadership work
- Project management experience, leading multiple large, complex, and cross-functional projects.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management tools like Jira, Confluence.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Experience in process implementation is a plus
- Knowledge in the software development lifecycle
- Experience with and understanding of various software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum
- Fluency in English
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.