Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
Main function is to oversee the full cycle of our recruitment process from resource strategy planning up to closing requirements. This role ultimately needs to create strong talent pipelines for our Company’s resource requirements.
- Owns the End-to-End Recruitment process include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
- Review and planning of yearly resource and hiring requirements
- Coordinates with various Recruitment Partners in the fulfillment of the manpower requirement
- Standardize processes, documents, reports and forms including but not limited to formulation of appropriate Job Description, Job Advertisement, Recruitment Forms, etc.
- Conduct continues market studies in the IT Industry aiming toward effective Talent Acquisition strategy
- Participate in various external Company branding initiatives
- Maintains healthy talent pool and database management
- Develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- This position is also expected to provide support in other facets of Human Resources as deem necessary for the Organization, such as but not limited to Employee Engagement and Employee Services.
- Build strong relationship among various levels of the Organization.
- Graduate of any 4-year course related Behavioral Science (e.g. Psychology, Human Resources Management, and Industrial Psychology).
- Solid background in recruitment preferably gained in a IT search company or a high volume technical recruitment company.
- Exceptional relationship and people management skills, with the ability to grow connections with people of all types and background.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects and engagements active at once.
- Can adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the agility to navigate through ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Attuned to local market trends and opportunities.
- Effective presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English.