People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
We welcome a motivated Systems/Cloud Engineer to be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, and management of Webb Fontaine’s production and R&D infrastructure, administrative software, hardware, and networks.
Let’s go deep and understand what we expect our new team member will do:
– Experience designing, deploying, and managing Linux (RedHat), Windows server technologies, on-premise and in Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP), VMWare, and physical hardware
– Subject Matter Expertise with high-performance storage hardware solutions, Fiber channel SAN fabrics, and NAS solutions including replication to DR sites
– Implement and manage high-performance, highly available, secure, and scalable enterprise storage solutions including SAN storage systems, NAS, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) technologies
– Design, implement, manage, and monitor physical infrastructure ensuring that hardware and software are compliant with company standards and optimizing enterprise-wide architecture to ensure availability and capacity to meet business needs
– Install, Manage, and troubleshoot VMware vSphere 6.7/7.0
– Design and manage systems in multi-datacenter environments, including HA/DR design
– Coordinate and perform system patching for ESXi hosts
– Experience with Active Directory including but not limited to Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, and Certificate Authority
– Cloud System Architecture/Design
-Experience creating and updating SOPs and comprehensive technical documentation for all systems listed above
– Excellent time management and task management abilities. Must be able to plan and execute complex interdependent activities across both IT systems and people-based processes
– System architecture, design, maintenance, and OS upgrade projects
– Ability to work independently as well as with a team
– Ability to multi-task on operational issues in a group environment
– Solid networking knowledge such as LAN/WAN networks and OSI layers (TCIP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing, etc.)
– Experience with containerization (Docker), and Kubernetes
– Management of storage infrastructure including SAN, NAS, iSCSI, FC, SAS, and NFS technologies
– Design and implement process automation where needed to optimize operations and performance
– Participate in on-call rotation and respond to after-hour alerts
– Some travel may be required
The candidate should have the following background:
– BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
– Strong, demonstrated administrative knowledge of RedHad Linux, Windows
– Strong, demonstrated knowledge of scripting/automation of administrative tasks
– Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
– Must have cloud experience in AWS, Azure, Google
– Demonstrated experience in supporting services (DNS, DHCP, Web Server, Proxy, Mail, NTP, AntiVirus, SSL Certificates)
– Experience with different file-hosting services
– Strong experience with virtualization solutions, especially VMware
-Experience in managing enterprise-wide data backup and recovery
– Experience with security/vulnerability tools, implementation, and configuration
– Knowledge of OpenLDAP and Active Directory
– Experience with Single Sign-On implementation (SAML and OAuth)
– Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
– Strong experience with Docker/Kubernetes
– Experience with monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, Pager Duty)
– Experience with ELK, is a plus
Preferred Licenses or Certifications
– ITIL Foundation
– RedHat certification is a plus
– Azure/AWS/Google Cloud certification is a plus
– Any related certification
Webb Fontaine values
Excellence: This role requires exceptional excellence across its projects and deliverables, leading the way in quality and time management.
Passion: We are so passionate about what we do, we need someone to join the team that will join us on our quest to transform the Trade environment with enthusiasm and dynamism.
Innovation: Innovation is not just a buzzword for us it’s a way of life, turning ideas into solutions whilst adding value for our customers.
Trust: We hire the best, with complete trust in their ability and creativity.
Collaboration: We believe that all goals can be achieved by teamwork, and you need to be a great team player and a supportive team member.
Happiness: We believe that happiness is a key component in innovation across our business, you need to bring happiness to this role and your colleagues.
Creativity: We need someone full of ideas and initiation, who can bring ideas to the table and implement them with the best quality.
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply” button below.