People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
We welcome a motivated Systems Engineer to be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade and management of Webb Fontaine’s production and R&D infrastructure, administrative software, hardware, and networks.
– Experience designing, deploying and managing Linux (RedHat), Windows server technologies, on premise and in Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP), VMWare and physical hardware.
– Subject Matter Expertise with high performance storage hardware solutions, Fiber channel SAN fabrics and NAS solutions including replication to DR sites.
– Implement and manage high performance, highly available, secure and scalable enterprise storage solutions including SAN storage systems, NAS and Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) technologies.
– Design, implement, manage, and monitor physical infrastructure ensuring that hardware and software is compliant with company standards and optimize enterprise-wide architecture to ensure availability and capacity to meet business needs.
– Install, Manage and troubleshoot VMware vSphere 6.7/7.0
– Design and manage systems in multi-datacenter environments, including HA/DR design.
– Coordinate and perform system patching for ESXi hosts.
– Experience with Active Directory including but not limited to Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, ADFS and Certificate Authority.
– Cloud System Architecture/Design
-Experience creating and updating SOPs and comprehensive technical documentation for all systems listed above.
– Excellent time management and task management abilities. Must be able to plan and execute complex interdependent activities across both IT systems and people-based processes.
– System architecture, design, maintenance and OS upgrade projects.
– Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
– Ability to multi-task on operational issues in a group environment.
– Solid networking knowledge such as LAN/WAN networks and OSI layers (TCIP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing, etc.)
– Experience with containerization (Docker), and Kubernetes․
– Management of storage infrastructure including SAN, NAS, iSCSI, FC, SAS and NFS technologies.
– Design and implement process automation wհere needed to optimize operations and performance.
– Participate in on-call rotation and respond to after-hour alerts.
– Some travel may be required․
– BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
– Strong, demonstrated administrative knowledge of RedHad Linux, Windows
– Strong, demonstrated knowledge of scripting/automation of administrative tasks
– Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
– Must have cloud experience in AWS, Azure, Google
– Demonstrated experience in supporting services (DNS, DHCP, Web Server, Proxy, Mail, NTP, AntiVirus, SSL Certificates);
– Experience with different file hosting services;
– Strong experience with virtualization solutions, especially VMware;
-Experience in managing enterprise-wide data backup and recovery;
– Experience with security/vulnerability tools, implementation, and configuration
– Knowledge in OpenLDAP and Active Directory;
– Experience with Single Sign-On implementation (SAML and OAuth);
– Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible);
– Strong experience with Docker/Kubernetes
– Experience with monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, Pager Duty)
– Experience with ELK, is a plus
– ITIL Foundation
– RedHat certification, a plus
– Azure/AWS/Google Cloud certification, a plus
– Any related certification
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.