Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are looking to hire a QA enthusiast who will assess software quality through manual and automated testing and will ensure that our products work flawlessly and meet clients’ requirements. The successful candidate is required to be passionate about quality and competent in executing test cases.
- Understand QA processes to align with business requirements in order to plan, schedule and execute efficient manual software tests.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, BAs and Product Managers) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds.
- Have a keen eye for details in order to find and report bugs and glitches to development team.
- Report QA status to team lead and quality manager when necessary.
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life-cycle.
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer with solid progression in responsibility.
- Solid knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools like Jira, Zephyr, Confluence.
- Expert level ability in applying quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience in web, desktop applications testing.
- Experience with automated testing is a plus.
- Good leadership skills, including strong communication and mentoring skills, good ability to motivate and inspire employees.
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language.
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.
- Willingness to travel