Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use product for our clients. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Work closely with business analysts, project managers and development teams to obtain and understand business requirements;
- Sketch and mock up designs with strong conceptual backing;
- Create consistent and intuitive design systems across multiple platforms;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Implement UX best practices;
- Create detailed style guides and work with engineering to execute designs;
- Create wireframes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas;
- Visualize user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys;
- Practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes;
- Validate designs through technical checks/feasibility and testing;
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Must be able to present and defend design decisions and absorb critiques.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- A strong understanding in UX design methods and techniques;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD;
- Understanding of front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap is a plus;
- Industry experience working across multiple platforms;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills;
- Team spirit, and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.