People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist shall oversee the full cycle of our Webb Fontaine Manila
Branch recruitment process from resource strategy planning up to closing requirements. This role
ultimately needs to create strong talent pipelines for our Company’s resource requirements.
– Develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
– Standardize processes, documents, reports and forms including but not limited to the formulation of appropriate Job Description, Job Advertisements, Recruitment Forms, etc.
– Continuously conduct market studies in the IT Industry aiming toward effective Talent Acquisition strategy.
– Supervise Talent Acquisition Specialist’s Day to day activities ensuring recruitment efforts and targets are in-line with overall objectives.
– Lead End-to-End Recruitment process include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
– Review and planning of yearly resource and hiring requirements.
– Coordinates with various Recruitment Partners in the fulfillment of the manpower requirement.
– Participate in various external Company branding initiatives.
– Maintains healthy talent pool and database management.
– Provide support in other facets of Human Resources as deemed necessary for the Organization, such as but not limited to Employee Engagement and Employee Services.
– Build strong relationships among various levels of the Organization.
– A graduate of any 4-year course related to Behavioral Science (Ie. Psychology, Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology).
– 5+ years experience in a similar role preferably gained in an IT search company or a high-volume technical recruitment company.
– Basic understanding of general IT software development terminologies and key roles.
– Exceptional relationship and people management skills, with the ability to grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds.
– Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects and engagements active at once.
– Can adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the agility to navigate through ambiguity and uncertainty.
– Attuned to local market trends and opportunities.
– Effective presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English.
– Has experience leading a team or at least has leadership potential.
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.