Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking for a System Engineer to design, implement, maintain and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- We are working on several attracting projects closely cooperating with our colleagues abroad. You will be responsible for on-time delivery of all projects;
- In accordance with ISO certification we value safe, disciplined and regulated work. You will be responsible for developing IT related internal regulations, procedures and standards;
- You will take part in researching, evaluating and purchasing of software and hardware equipment;
- Working both independently and within the team, you will be responsible for configuring and maintain IP network, troubleshooting of production DNS, firewalls and proxies;
- You will control installation, administration and support of Linux servers (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) as well as installation and maintenance of production environments;
- Your professionalism will be expressed in managing virtualized environments based on VMware vSphere, adding, modifying and recommissioning virtual machines;
- You will need to monitor resources consumption and request procurement of accessories and parts to upgrade and replace as required;
- You will be responsible for managing of recovery center, validate fail over procedures and coordinate execution on need basis, also automate any repetitive task using Unix/Linux scripting when appropriate;
- One of your main responsibilities will be management of production SAN infrastructure.
- Higher education in a technical field;
- Demonstrated experience in supporting services (DNS, Web Server, Proxy);
- Experience with virtualization solutions, especially VMware;
- Experience in managing enterprise-wide data backup and recovery;
- Experience in managing the security of the network and IT resources and services;
- Relevant professional experience in managing IT operations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player;
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Willingness to travel.