Webb Fontaine Group Manila Branch
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer | Job Summary:
We are looking to hire a QA enthusiast who will assess software quality through manual and automated testing and will ensure that our products work flawlessly and meet clients’ requirements. The successful candidate is required to be passionate about quality and competent in executing test cases.
- Understand QA processes to align with business requirements in order to plan, schedule, and execute efficient manual software tests.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, BAs, and Product Managers) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds.
- Have a keen eye for details in order to find and report bugs and glitches to the development team.
- Report QA status to team lead and quality manager when necessary.
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life-cycle.
- Schedule, organize, and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer with solid progression in responsibility.
- Solid knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, and tools like Jira, Zephyr, Confluence.
- Expert-level ability in applying quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience in web, desktop applications testing.
- Experience with automated testing is a plus.
- Good leadership skills, including strong communication and mentoring skills, good ability to motivate and inspire employees.
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language.
- Knowledge of the French language is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.