Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are expanding and growing fast!
We are looking for experienced and qualified Senior Java Developers to join our team of dedicated professionals in a growing Global IT and software development company. You’ll be working in a great environment and with a group of exceptionally friendly professionals committed to getting things done.
- Design, develop, test and maintain high-quality scalable web applications and services in java ecosystem.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to predefined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues.
- Participate in project planning sessions with IT product managers, business analysts and team members to analyse business requirements.
- Support and maintain applications in a production environment, when necessary.
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field.
- 5+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java.
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks.
- Solid understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML, message queues.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Performance analysis of JVM applications, understanding of threading, concurrency and problems that can result from concurrent processing.
- Familiarity with containers and logging/monitoring solutions.
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Azure or any other public cloud platform.
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven).
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies.
- Willingness to travel abroad if required.
- Good knowledge of English.