People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
We welcome a motivated Senior Java Software Engineer to be involved in implementing new applications, adding improvements and new functionality in existing applications, fixing bugs, analyzing problems, and offering solutions.
Technical stack: Java, SpringBoot, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Kotlin, Spring React, Elasticsearch, Groovy, Grails
Tools: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, IntelliJ idea, Gradle, Maven
– Design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality scalable web applications and services in the Java ecosystem
– Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to predefined architectural specification
– Participate in project planning sessions
– Support and maintain applications in a production environment, when necessary.
– Support the team to improve their technical skills, provide guidance
– Share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for team members
– Give on-time feedback to help the team members to stay on track
– Keep up with new techs and trends
– 5+ years of hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java;
– Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is a plus;
– Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
– Solid understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML, message queues;
– Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
– Performance analysis of JVM applications, understanding of threading, concurrency, and problems that can result from concurrent processing;
– Familiarity with containers and logging/monitoring solutions;
– Experience with GCP, AWS, Azure, or any other public cloud platform is a plus;
– Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
– Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process and ceremonies;
– Willingness to travel abroad if required;
– Fluency in English.
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.