Webb Fontaine Armenia
Position Summary | Senior Java Software Engineer
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
We are expanding and growing fast! We need Senior Java Developers to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere. If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
What you will do:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality scalable web applications and services in the java ecosystem;
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues;
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements;
- Support and maintain applications in a production environment, when necessary;
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff.
What you will bring in:
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field;
- 5+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java;
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
- Solid understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML, message queues;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
- Performance analysis of JVM applications, understanding of threading, concurrency, and problems that can result from concurrent processing;
- Familiarity with containers and logging/monitoring solutions;
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Azure, or any other public cloud platform;
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language, and ceremonies;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English.
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.