Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need Senior Java SEs to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
If you would like to give it a try , we strongly encourage you !
- Design, develop, test and maintain high-quality scalable web applications and services in java ecosystem;
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues;
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements;
- Support and maintain applications in a production environment, when necessary
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field;
- 5+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java;
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
- Solid understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML, message queues;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
- Performance analysis of JVM applications, understanding of threading, concurrency and problems that can result from concurrent processing;
- Familiarity with containers and logging/monitoring solutions;
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Azure or any other public cloud platform;
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English.