People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Senior Frontend Engineer to be involved in implementing new applications, adding improvements, etc.
Tools: ESLint, Babel, Webpack, Rollup, Gulp, Prettier, Storybook, Husky, Semantic Release
– Develop new applications (using React.js, Redux, WebSockets), as well as rewrite the old applications (from Grails)
– Do diverse improvements in UI/UX
– Suggest optimal solutions to the various problems
– Cooperate with designers, QAs, backend developers, Business Analytics, and Product teams
– Support the team to improve their technical skills, provide guidance, answer their question
– Giving on-time feedback to help the team members to stay on track
– Understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as JSON Web Token)
– Experience with front-end development tools (such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
– Hands-on experience in Website Performance optimization and other best practices
– Fluency in English
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.