Webb Fontaine Group Manila Branch
Senior Finance Officer | Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in branch strategic and long-term financial planning and formulation as directed by Group Finance Director and Branch Director.
- Lead the preparation of the company’s budget and controlling expenditure.
- Review financial reports for accuracy and ensure delivery to specific deadlines.
- Manage the branch financial accounting & monitoring.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out as per agreed schedule and agenda.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk and developing financial and accounting policies in line with objectives.
- Manage financial systems/models.
- Carry out business modelling and risk assessments.
- Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Correspond and negotiate with various financial institutions and finance 3rd Party-contractors on outsourced financial services to ensure best terms and conditions.
- Communicate and work with other members across the business (such as HQ and other branches) to discuss financial and accounting related concerns, issues (when required and as instructed by line manager).
- Evaluate and develop team members, identifying strengths, problem areas, and developing plans for improving performance
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree
- Must possess a Professional License such as CPA, CMA, CA, CFA, CIA.
- At least 4 – 6 years of working experience as a manager.
- In-depth experience and knowledge in local tax regulations and requirements.
- Preferably with experience in a Technology / Software Development company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An articulate and effective presenter and influencer
- Detail-oriented and able to look at complex financial issues and determine the best possible solution.
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.