Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking for a super talented and experienced guardian of the scrum team, a Scrum Master to join our team.
As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals.
The ideal candidate will be establishing an environment where the team can be the most effective. The incumbent will provide continuous support for all team members with any query that may arise.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity and self-organization;
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies;
- Assess the Agile Maturity of the team and organization; coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
- Use reporting tools to monitor the progress of the portfolio delivery and ensure transparency of team accomplishments and assessments of risks/issues;
- Calculate team capacity during the planning session in order to have more efficient estimations;
- Oversee and manage scope, timelines, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals;
- Prepare and present reports on progress and success;
- Support Product Owner in developing and handling the backlog;
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments;
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework;
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity;
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a software development team;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MBA or related field;
- Knowledge and a good understanding of Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.;
- Certifications in Agile/Scrum is a plus: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO);
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills: Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills;
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a must.