People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine has diverse Product teams, which are mostly Cross-functional (Technical Lead, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Backend/Java Engineers/, Frontend/React/ Engineers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts). Our Scrum Masters work as part of a product development team, as well as cooperate with each other to improve the overall processes and approaches of team management in the company.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Scrum Master to coordinate our product team, resolve problems and coach the team members on Agile methodologies.
Tools: JIRA, Confluence
1. Workflow optimization: Working closely with the product team and other Scrum Masters, you will contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization as well as facilitate and support all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective. We need you to:
-understand diverse frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, XP) to be able to apply the most effective solutions in various situations
-analyze team environment to understand the impediments and make appropriate improvements
-Setup processes: we expect you to contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization
2. Team coaching on Agile/Scrum methodologies: You will ensure Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines, as well as guide and coach the team on how to use Agile practices and principles.
3. Team Management: You will be responsible for removing impediments that limit efficiency and progress as well as keep the team spirit and productivity during the development process. We need you to:
– Eliminate the bottlenecks and minimize the process problems
– Coach the development team in self-organization
– Facilitate Scrum Events
– Keep team spirit: Help the team continuously make progress on the project by helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
– Ensure post-meeting commitment and follow up
– Skills we value the most:
– Problem-solving: your typical tasks will include solving both daily and process-related issues for the team, we need you to be proactive and responsive.
– Analytical skills: there are a lot of improvements to be done in the Scrum processes and team management, you’re to demonstrate problem sensitivity, creativity, and critical thinking to bring the changes
– Communication: the role includes a lot of cooperation both with your team and other teams, as well as with Scrum Masters, you need to stay open and keep cross-team collaboration to get the best results.
– Flexibility Things change fast here, we need you to adjust to changes quickly and carry the ownership of change management.
– Leadership skills: you are to lead by example by putting the needs of the team first and helping others perform to the best of their abilities.
What you will bring in:
– Proven experience as a Scrum Master
– Good knowledge of Agile frameworks
– Proficiency in working with JIRA
– Knowledge and a good understanding of Software development techniques (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.)
– Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
– Strong communication, team, and mentorship skills
– Fluency in English
– Certifications in Agile/Scrum is a plus
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
– Medical insurance- Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
How to apply:
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.