People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine Engineering department consists of both Cross-functional Teams (Tech lead, Product Manager, Backend/Java/, Frontend/React/, Business Analysts and QA engineers), where engineers are part of a product team; as well as Functional Teams (Test Automation, DevOps engineers) that support the product teams. Our Quality Assurance engineers work in dedicated product teams and cover both automation and manual testing.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to take the responsibility of end-to-end application testing.
Technical Stack: Java, Selenium, Gatling, REST Assured, Gradle, SQL, Gherkin
Tools: Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree, TeamCity, Postman, Jira
1. End-to-end application testing: You will be responsible for the overall quality assurance of the product and do both manual and automation testing. Your day to day duties will include:
– develop test cases based on requirements
– backend and frontend testing, load/stress testing
– create test design and performance testing
– based on automation, view the daily regression results, analyze the results, report bugs
– test new functionalities, report bugs, make sure all product functions work with no issues
– understand automation testing tools and automation testing life cycle
2. Contribute to defining the test approach and strategy manual and automation testing (in terms of browsers, environments, tools) and increase output and overall quality.
3. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of team collaboration with the Product Manager and the developers to achieve team objectives. There is also a cross-team collaboration with both Armenian and Philippines teams, so proficiency in English is required. We expect you to show:
– support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
– cooperation: you are to find efficient ways to communicate with the team members, solve problems, conduct discussions to get the work done.
– 2 + years of experience as a Quality assurance Engineer
– Solid knowledge of Quality Engineering techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, and tools like Jira, Zephyr, Confluence
– Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Experience in web, desktop applications testing
– Fluency in English
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.