People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine Engineering department consists of both Cross-functional Teams (Tech lead, Product Manager, Backend/Java/, Frontend/React/, Business Analysts and QA engineers), where engineers are part of a product team; as well as Functional Teams (Test Automation, DevOps engineers) that support the product teams. Our Quality Assurance engineers work in dedicated product teams and cover both automation and manual testing.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to take the responsibility of end-to-end application testing.
Technical Stack: Java, Python, Selenium, Gatling, REST Assured, Gradle, SQL
Tools: Git, TeamCity, Postman, Jira, Swagger
1. End-to-end application testing: You will be responsible for the overall quality assurance of the product and do both manual and automation testing. Your day to day duties will include:
2. Contribute in defining the test approach and strategy manual and automation testing (in terms of browsers, environments, tools) and increase output and overall quality.
3. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of team collaboration with the Product Manager and the developers to achieve team objectives. There is also a cross-team collaboration with both Armenian and Philippines teams, so proficiency in English is required. We expect you to show:
– support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
– cooperation: you are to find efficient ways to communicate with the team members, solve problems, conduct discussions to get the work done.
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid day offs
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, Language sessions, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.