People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Our Project Management team plays a significant role in the success of the company, as our project managers carry the ownership of our stakeholder management, cross-team coordination as well as process improvements. Acting as the liaison between the country government representatives and Webb Fontaine Product teams (Armenia and Philippines), our Project Management team ensures the client gets the best from our customs solutions according to their needs.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Project Manager to join our Project Management team and take responsibility for our most strategic and most complex project with Côte d’Ivoire. As a Project Manager, you will guide the project through the entire project lifecycle partnering with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure on-time, within budget, and with requirements deliverables.
Project Management Tool:
1. The main objective is to assure the best client experience for Côte d’Ivoire partners: This means to understand the needs of the client and support them in implementing Webb Fontaine products according to their needs. Previous work experience in Project Management with IT companies matters, however, we value more:
– communication skills: you will lead the communication between the stakeholders (client, business, our teams both in Armenia and the Philippines) by acting as a facilitator for clients and cross-team work to assure the clear information flow on requirements, expectations, and deliverables.
– organization: you will be responsible for balancing the deadlines, a budget, and the quality of work, define scope, review progress against a project plan, set time limits, efficiently delegate tasks.
– problem-solving skills: the crucial part of this position is to be there for everyone to anticipate and address the issues, eliminate bottlenecks, and make sure there are no pending or unsolved problems.
– flexibility: we expect you to be comfortable with new tools, learn fast and be tech-savvy, as the technology environment changes constantly and we periodically implement new tools and technologies, as well as be flexible in working with diverse cultures and time-zone.
– advance English language skills, French is a BIG plus: most part of your work communication will be conducted in English, as well as French, as you will be the Project Manager for our Côte d’Ivoire clients, where the official language is French. English is mandatory (!), and French is a huge advantage to be able to communicate with Côte d’Ivoire project stakeholders, as well as our teams in the Philippines.
2. Teamwork: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration. You will cooperate with diverse product teams, business leaders, business analysts to make sure the project moves fast and with quality.
The main task will be delivery management and setting the deadlines for the Product Development teams, addressing the problems, defining the roadmap with the Product Manager, preparing progress update reports for the business managers, arranging meetings, and follow-up when the discussion points are completed.
As a team player, you are to demonstrate the following skills:
– support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
– cooperation: as the big part of your job will be to keep the communication between all the teams and solve problems, you are to find ways to cooperate efficiently with all the team members to get the work done.
3. Process improvement: there is still much room for improvements and you will be involved in the Project Management process progression. We expect you to dive deep into your team’s output to find the source of workflow/quality problems and propose new approaches to eliminate them as well as propose and implement new ideas to simplify work, thus improving the client and team experience.
– Proven experience in managing a project in the Information Technology industry
– Advance English language skills, the French language is a plus
– Understanding of the software delivery cycle
– Advanced experience with Jira
– Experience working with remote teams
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.