People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine has diverse Product teams, which are mostly Cross-functional (Technical Lead, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Backend/Java Engineers/, Frontend/React/ Engineers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts). Our Product Management team is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout our Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Product Manager, for one of our complex and biggest product teams operating in diverse countries, to take the responsibility of creating and owning the product strategy and roadmap, as well as managing the team to achieve the goals.
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Gliffy
1. Responsible for product vision: You will be responsible for the satisfaction of the clients and make sure their needs are met. We need you to understand the product and business by doing customer discovery. Your duties will include:
The skills we value the most:
– stakeholder management: you will be the first contact with our stakeholders in establishing a product roadmap, project plan ad requirements
– team leadership: as our product teams are cross-functional, you’ll be responsible to lead a team of diverse profiles
– communication: there is a lot of communication with business stakeholders, management, diverse teams, we need you to show active listening, negotiation, persuasion skills, as well as the ability to translate product ideas to technical language and vice versa.
2. Product Management typical tasks:
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.