Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are looking for a Product Lead (Software Development) who will be the vital link between our Software Development Operations capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring Product Development are in line with key stakeholder requirements and overall business strategy. We are a Global company with presence across 11 different countries and we are growing fast. If you would like to be part of this adventure, we encourage you to apply.
- Work closely with Board of Officers & Technical Lead to identify the requirements for software / product development.
- Work alongside Technical Lead in formulating product requirements
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve our products.
- Work closely with ‘QA&C’ Manager to ensure test plans cover all major functionalities and are properly documented.
- Work with the business stakeholders’ in establishing a product road-map;
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Create and groom product backlog and get internal agreement with Product officer and business stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams;
- Together with other Product Leads, lead business review sessions and user acceptance testing sessions to ensure that the product design meets the requirements, reducing the rework and accelerating the pace of delivery;
- Represent the first & single point of contact with stakeholders for the respective project;
- Run initiation processes for the projects;
- Coordinate people and all related tasks and quality of the assigned projects;
- Inform the client regularly and report in writing on the project status;
- Ensure the application of all methodologies and procedures by all team members of the project;
- Outline the project’s deliverable, phases and milestones; create and maintains up to date a project plan;
- Prepare the Project Closure Form and lessons learned document at the end of project to enable further tuning of the company’s IT project management activities;
- Track status in the project plan, according to individual status reports;
- Assist testing team in their testing processes, ensuring that bug fixing is performed and communicated;
- Keep up to date with Agile best practices and new trends.
- Ensure that documentation for existing information systems and processes is up to date.
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure to ensure that teams have access to the resources they need, such as computing systems, development tools and communications.
- Mentors business analysts and quality assurance engineers through formal and informal channels.
- Participate in identifying current and future manpower needs for product management & business analysis in collaboration with leadership team and Board of Officers through planned activities.
- Conduct short listing, interviews and selection in collaboration with the HR Team and involved Hiring Team.
- Monitor the performance of team members together with Technical Lead against strategic targets and provide mentoring or training, if necessary.
- Work alongside HR Team and Board of Officers to identify and organize training programs
- 5+ years’ experience working as an Agile Product Manager in a technology company writing user stories and epics, and following development process through user story acceptance;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping) and metrics (burn down metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time);
- Good knowledge and acumen of IT Technology fundamentals and solutions;
- PMP, PMI-ACP or PRINCE2 certification is a privilege;
- Excellent organizational and meeting coordination skills;
- Analytical and synthesizing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communications skill.
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong Business Acumen