Founded in 2002, Webb Fontaine is a world-leading technology company powered by AI, transforming the future of Trade. The company is headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., and benefits from a worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry-wide solutions to accelerate Trade development and modernization.
At Webb Fontaine, we emphasize the significance of people within our organization. We identify our team members with their unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation and continuous drive to learn and enhance their skills. Essential to our ethos is the concept of teamwork, where we foster a culture of care, support, integrity, and openness.
In collaboration with Product Managers and peer designers, the Webb Fontaine Design Team is responsible for delivering the product design from early-stage to delivery for diverse Product teams of the company.
Tools: Sketch, Figma and other prototyping tools, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD), etc.
1. Upgrade current designs, and create new ones.
The day-to-day tasks will include:
– redesign and/or improve existing applications
– design new applications and integrate them into the existing system
– solve the project design problems due to the design system and keep consistent to Webb Fontaine product design approach
2. Design process improvements. We expect you to be a part of our design process improvements and we expect you to bring new approaches and best practices to the company product portfolio.
3. Communication: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration with the Product team, management, designers, as well as stakeholders. You are to be able to:
– Share ideas and validate them
– Be constructive in introducing new ideas, approaches
– Keep clear and constant information sharing with the team and the management to avoid miscommunication
– At least 2 years of experience as a Product Designer
– Knowledge of design systems
– Understanding of the design processes
– Experience with Agile and Lean UX
– Strong knowledge of UX trends
– Fluency in English
-Competitive base salary
-Comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance and days off
-Exposure to diverse international clients and industries
How to apply:
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply” button below.