Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are looking for an Office Administrator to supervise overall administrative related works in the company and enhance overall administration processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. We are a Global Software company with presence across 11 different countries and we are growing. If you are up for the challenge and would like to be part of our adventure we encourage you to apply.
- Supervises overall administrative support related works in the company.
- Develop systems and procedures for efficient administrative processing of: official business trips and Onsite Assignment documentations (contracts, letters and renewals).
- Fulfill other office and administrative tasks as requested/ needed.
- Implement company administrative policies, rules and regulations.
- Organize various internal and external events.
- Promote company on the social websites.
- Maintain communication with different institutions when necessary.
- Keep track of fuel distribution and procurement.
- Track stocks of office supplies and procure supplies (cleaning supplies, office supplies, etc. for all administration and office needs), equipment, and services for the office as requested (i.e., obtain quotations, prepare purchase requisitions and prepare justifications of expenditures).
- Oversee maintenance of all the office equipment (ensure repairs are made in a timely manner, etc.).
- Manage and maintain the Company employees’ and guests’ business trip travels, assist in receiving visa, arrange airline, hotel reservations.
- Bachelor’s degree of any courses.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Good administrative skill, ability to multitask.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, and other computer skills.
- Sense of responsibility and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.