Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking to hire Quality Engineering enthusiasts who will assess software quality through manual and automated testing and will ensure that our products work flawlessly and meet clients’ requirements. The successful candidate is required to be passionate about quality and competent in executing test cases.
- Understand Quality Engineering processes to align with business requirements in order to plan, schedule and execute efficient manual software tests;
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, BAs and Product Managers) to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Have a keen eye for details in order to find and report bugs and glitches to development team;
- Report Quality Engineering status to interested parties;
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life-cycle;
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines;
- Automate tests and develop automated regression test suites with such technologies as Selenium with Java tuned with Spock Framework and Groovy, as well as JMeter and Gatling;
- Automate API calls with REST Assured – a Java library to write powerful API tests.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience as Quality Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
- Working experience as Software Test Automation Engineer is a big privilege;
- Solid knowledge of Quality Engineering techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools like Jira, Zephyr, Confluence;
- Expert level ability in applying Quality Engineering knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Experience in web, desktop applications testing;
- Experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Willingness to have business trips.