Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We need a Network Administrator to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere. If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco network switches, routers and firewall
- Configuration and Administration of network security (IPS and others)
- Managing VPN client connections and VPN tunneling (VPN-GRE over IPsec)
- Installation and maintenance of production environment
- Prepare and maintain network infrastructure documentation
- Monitoring of network infrastructure for early problem detection and correction
- Monitoring of resources consumption and request procurement of accessories and parts to upgrade as required
- Managing of disaster recovery site, validate fail over procedures and coordinate execution when the time arrives.
- Implementation of automated tasks
- Installation, administration and support for Linux servers (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Systems Engineering
- At least 4 years experience in Network Administration
- In depth knowledge of Linux
- In depth knowledge of network security standards and best practices
- In depth Knowledge in network monitoring tools such as Nagios.
- Experience in Oracle based database Administration, certification (OCP, OCA) is an advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Ability to work during extended hours and willing to travel abroad
- Fluent in English