Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need Java SEs to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
- Develop, test and maintain high-quality web applications and services in java ecosystem
- Participate in code reviews, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Support and maintain applications in a production environment, when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, QA, and DevOps․
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 2+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision․
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven)
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies
- Willingness to travel abroad if required
- Good knowledge of English