Webb Fontaine Group FZ-LLC
We are looking for a Marketing Communications and PR Specialist to play a key role in all our Marketing & PR Activities that are vital to our internal and external branding efforts ensuring full alignment with the activities and strategies set forth by Webb Fontaine’s Group Marketing Team.
- Promotion – define how the company communicates with the local market including preparation of messaging, materials, and designs. This includes all forms of external communication (i.e. social media, Website, print advertising, etc.).
- Brand Management – ensure brand image represents the Webb Fontaine value proposition and brand values.
- Media Relations – responsible for all press releases and coordination of media events.
- Event Coordination – plans and coordinates all Webb Fontaine promotional and internal events.
- Research – conducts research and market studies in areas of Webb Fontaine interest, market, sector, product and competitor studies.
- Business Intelligence – maintains and analyzes relevant information to draw conclusions for development of commercial and marketing strategy.
- Marketing Plan – create a clear, concise and strategy for social media and other digital platforms.
- To develop lasting and critical stakeholder management in the local market.
- Digital Marketing Plan – create a clear, concise and strategy for social media and other digital platforms.
- To create and deliver a full internal communication strategy to ensure staff are engaged with the Webb Fontaine brand.
- Handles the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
- 5+ of experience in a communications marketing capacity, advertising or related industry
- University graduate, preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- Preferably with PR and digital experience
- Preferably a good copy writer
- Preferably with experience in a results-oriented and fast-paced business environment
- Design and experience with working with Adobe InDesign
- Analytical, data-driven and creative
- With excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English this is essential.
- Personable with well-developed social skills
- Adaptable, a self-starter, with a strong drive and determination