Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
Webb Fontaine’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning team is building and implementing cutting edge solutions such as risk management, predictive analytics, automatic classification, text extraction using classical and modern ML algorithms, natural language processing, computer vision and other techniques, in the domain of international trade for governments and companies throughout the world.
We are looking for a ML Specialist to join a team consisting of leading AI specialists and implementing an ambitious product roadmap. As a team member, you will attain an in-depth understanding of relevant areas where AI can be applied to international trade and work on the development of algorithms to achieve the necessary tasks. You will keep up to date with the latest trends and progress in AI research and applications and apply those within the scope of your work. Thanks to a portfolio of established projects, you will be exposed to and work on different artificial intelligence subfields and international trade domains.
- Develop algorithmic solutions using advanced machine learning techniques;
- Build prototype models to explore, evaluate and demonstrate new techniques in the AI/ML field;
- Research new methods to apply to the team’s existing implementations and approaches;
- Optimize the speed, accuracy and resource consumption of the existing AI infrastructure.
Your skills include:
- Broad understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning approaches and practices;
- Experience with NLP and/or Computer Vision;
- Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow);
- Good knowledge of Python and its ML-related libraries (numpy, pandas, sklearn, matplotlib);
- Good understanding of mathematics, statistics and linear algebra;
- Experience with testing and implementing AI and ML solutions to production systems;
- Fluency in English, French is a plus.
Your qualifications and experience include:
- 1+ years of working experience in Machine Learning, preferably in the fields of NLP and Computer Vision;
- Education background in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant fields;
- Experience with risk management models and approaches is an asset;
- Experience in the domain of international trade is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Working in teams;
- Working in a research driven environment.