Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are expanding and growing fast!
We are hiring experienced Java Software Engineers who will be willing to temporarily relocate to our project offices in Benin, Congo, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Bahrain, etc. to ensure high quality of products delivered to our clients constantly.
The duration of stays in project offices quite depends on our business needs, however, the employees’ willingness and ability to stay in such offices will also be considered, namely, the minimum stay is ideally set for 3-6 months with the possibility to change the location to other countries or returning to Armenian office.
If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
- Develop, test and maintain high-quality web applications and services in java ecosystem;
- Participate in code reviews, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues;
- Technical support and maintain applications in a production environment;
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, QA, and DevOps;
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- 2+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java;
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus;
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of French is a privilege.