We are looking for a junior level DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve technical problems and learn in a fast-paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Collaborate with development/test teams to design, build and deploy an automated testing platform;
- Support automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration;
- Improve deployment & configuration of build tools/automation;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the pipeline.
- BS or MS in Computer Science;
- 1+ years of experience in deploying and managing medium/large scale distributed systems;
- Linux system administration experience;
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and development pipeline processes;
- Passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job;
- Passion for development best practices – unit testing, code reviews, community standards, and maintainable code;
- Scripting experience: Bash or equivalent language;
- Understanding of Linux containers (LXC) and similar technologies (Docker);
- Understanding of one of the following CI/CD tools: Teamcity, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc;
- Experience in documentation writing; knowledge of Markdown is a plus;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively;
- Good knowledge of English.