Webb Fontaine Group Manila Branch
Java Software Engineer | Job Summary:
We are looking for Java Software Engineers to help us build functional products and applications. If you have hands-on experience with programming in Java and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality web applications and services in the Java ecosystem
- Participate in code reviews, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Technical support and maintain applications in a production environment
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, QA, and DevOps․
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development and depth knowledge of Java
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision․
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven)
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language, and ceremonies
- Willingness to travel abroad if required
- Good knowledge of English
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.