Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Write technical requirements,
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product,
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation,
- Gather necessary data and create documentation based on stakeholders’ requirements,
- Analyze and correct the documentation getting familiar with the network,
- Run meetings, take meeting minutes, update documents and communicate updated information to the stakeholders,
- Develop flowcharts diagrams,
- Do acceptance testing and make improvements for developers,
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving,
- Manage key business requirements from the client and communicate it to the team.
- Knowledge of Customs Automation Systems (e.g. ASYCUDA, TWM, etc.) or Customs procedures is a big privilege,
- Proven at least 3+ years of work experience in IT,
- Technical and analytical skills,
- Business analyses skills,
- Documentation skills,
- Detail-oriented and Team player,
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines,
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Customs systems.