Webb Fontaine Armenia
Position Summary | IT Business Analyst
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
What you will do:
- Write technical requirements,
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product,
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation,
- Gather necessary data and create documentation based on stakeholders’ requirements,
- Analyze and correct the documentation getting familiar with the network,
- Run meetings, take meeting minutes, update documents and communicate updated information to the stakeholders,
- Develop flowcharts diagrams,
- Do acceptance testing and make improvements for developers,
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving,
- Manage key business requirements from the client and communicate it to the team
What you will bring in:
- Knowledge of Customs Automation Systems (e.g. ASYCUDA, TWM, etc.) or Customs procedures is a big privilege,
- Proven at least 3+ years of work experience in IT,
- Technical and analytical skills,
- Business analyses skills,
- Documentation skills,
- Detail-oriented and Team player,
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines,
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Customs systems.
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.