People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across the organization. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Our products cover the full cycle of the import and export chain for the whole country, including Manifest management for cargo, Port Management System, Management of declarations, Licensees, Permits, Certificates, as well as full E-Payment solution.
Webb Fontaine Engineering department consists of both Cross-functional Teams (Technical lead, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Backend/Java/, Frontend/React/ and QA engineers, Business Analysts), where Business Analysts are part of a product team; as well as Functional Teams (Test Automation, DevOps engineers) that support the product teams. Our Business Analysis and Research Teamwork with both our internal and external stakeholders to help in defining business problems by gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements.
We welcome a motivated Business Analyst with fluency in French to analyze business requirements and the external stakeholders’ needs with the team to prepare technical documentation based on it.
Tools: Confluence, Jira
1. Analyze existing products – As part of the Business Analysis and Research Team, you will be required to understand the product logic in depth by testing manually the applications and analyzing the documentation.
2. Stakeholder management – the main part of the role is the communication with both external (the countries we provide our Customs Solution) and internal (Product and Project Managers, QA Engineers, Developers, etc.) stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product. You will be responsible for managing key business requirements from clients by analyzing their needs and expectations and communicating them to the team. We need you to show collaboration and active listening and skills.
You will run meetings, conduct demos and presentations for the stakeholders making sure you describe complex scenarios in a structured, comprehensive way for the intended audience as well as dig deeper and ask those difficult questions to really come to the core.
Being fluent in French and English is a key requirement as our main clients are French-speaking countries, as well as Webb Fontaine, which has its offices located in diverse corners of the world.
3. Preparing technical documentation – your responsibilities will include:
– being able to gather necessary data and technically document (workflow diagrams) all the gathered requirements and analysis conducted based on stakeholders’ needs and due to the company’s required format
– providing analytical support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation
– showing exceptional analytical skills to be able to analyze all the business cases and come up with functional requirement documentation (FRD) / Functional Specification Document (FSD)
– developing flowcharts diagrams
– updating documents and communicate updated information to the stakeholders
4. Team activity and initiative – We love learning together and keep up with new techs and trends and expect you to share the approach of constant learning and knowledge sharing with us. We expect you to organize/participate in team gatherings/retrospectives to learn and share your experience and bring improvements, organize sessions and come up with new suggestions.
– Fluency in both English and French, Arabic is a plus
– Background (or willingness to be trained) in Business Analyst functions – such as preparation of technical documents (FSD/FRD, User Stories, Use Cases, Wireframes, and Data Models), meeting facilitation, requirements gathering, etc.
– Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Strong communication and team skills
– Personal accountability, able to meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
– Knowledge of customs procedures or customs automation systems (ASCYUDA, TWM, etc.) will be an advantage
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.