Webb Fontaine Armenia
ISMS & QMS Manager | Position Summary
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
We welcome an ISMS & QMS Manager to take the responsibility for the establishment, implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the ISMS and QMS of the Organization.
What you will do:
- Perform internal ISMS/QMS investigation and monitoring activities across different functions, processes, and technologies
- Play an active role in implementing Organizations ISMS and QMS
- Planning and obtaining ISO 9001 & 27001 certificates for entities not possessing these certificates and roll out activities to maintain the same certificates for the Yerevan office.
- Monitoring the ISMS and QMS improvement cycle to ensure it remains effective and up to date
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement of the requirements of mentioned certifications
- Producing and submitting audit report on each audit undertaken
- Ensuring any non-conformities are listed on the appropriate non-conformities log and corrective actions are assigned to the appropriate party
- Ensuring all follow-up actions are listed on the appropriate Action plan, and ‘Work in Progress’ comments are provided after an appropriate interval for each action until completion
- Conduct follow up checks to monitor non-conformities and ensure other actions are completed
- Engaging with continuous knowledge development regarding each certification’s requirements, recommended best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- Recommending appropriate changes as a result of the audits to WF’s internal Management Systems for Quality and Information Security where necessary
- Taking minutes and producing a report for the annual management review meetings for WF’s ISO certifications
- Planning and conducting periodical training on the subject matter
- Conducting induction training to new joiners on WF’s ISO certifications
What you will bring in:
- Experience in conducting internal audits for ISO standards
- Experience of ISO 9001 and 27001 standards
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Holding ISO 27001 Certification
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential including the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Knowledge of French is a big advantage.
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.