Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are expanding and growing fast!
We are looking for an experienced iOS Software Engineer to help us build our own mobile application.
If you have hands-on experience in the field and are interested in agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (iPhone & iPad);
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- 3+ years hands-on experience in iOS development;
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services;
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines;
- Experience with image processing is a plus;
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git;
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging;
- High level of commitment to deliver polished solutions for best user experience;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English.